Prints

Apr 28, 2012

The Hungry Shark


Hello Folks! My first children's book, The Hungry Shark, will be available on amazon.com starting May 10th and I am so excited to share this fun story with you.
The Hungry Shark is an engaging short story about Amelia the shark who is searching for her lunch.

Challenges arise when each delicious looking meal presents its own form of protection. Join Amelia on her hunt and enjoy your child's delight in the bright and funny illustrations as you discover what Amelia eats for lunch.

The Hungry Shark is in e-book format for your kindle, i-phones, e-readers and also in Print. You can see it on Amazon here: The Hungry Shark!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I log on to your new stuff on a regular basis.
    Your writing style is awesome, keep doing
    what you're doing!

    Check out my homepage; plan terrasse bois

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone, it's my first pay a quick visit at this web site, and paragraph is really fruitful in favor of me, keep up posting such articles.

    Look at my site; lame de terrasse cumaru

    ReplyDelete