Prints

Aug 8, 2012

Lets Play!


Hello everyone!

My second kids book was just released and I am SO excited to share it with you!

It all started with a list on a wall...

One bored kid.

Two exasperated parents.

A collection of favorite activities presented by zany animals.

In this little book, kids can choose a calm or active idea and enlist parents and caregivers in the fun. Activities are designated "red" or "blue" so parents can set the guidelines and let kids do the choosing.

With each activity lasting only around 15 minutes, you’re sure to be able to carve out the time to make lasting memories with your child.

Right now on if you are an amazon prime member the book is FREE!  I would love for you to check it out and let me know what you and your kids think!

Here is the link for Lets Play!

3 comments:

  1. Amazing! Its really remarkable post, I have got much clear idea about from this
    paragraph.
    Also see my web site > Chesty Bbw Lesbos Touching Hot Bodies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent blog right here! Also your web site
    quite a bit up fast! What host are you the usage of? Can I am getting your associate link on your host?
    I want my web site loaded up as fast as yours lol http://medhealthcareers.com/X-Ray-Technician/ Clicking Here x ray technician
    Here is my web page x ray technician schools

    ReplyDelete